Your shopping cart is empty!Total : 0lei
We consider ensuring the right to personal data protection as a fundamental commitment, so we will dedicate all the resources and efforts to process your data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the "General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR "), as well as any other applicable legislation on the territory of Romania. Since one of the core principles of this legal framework is transparent, we have prepared this document through which we want to inform you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data when interacting with us about products and services including our web site or the applications available on our mobile phone.
Who we are and how you can contact us
The Room Showroom is the commercial name of SC CREATIV SHOWROOM SRL, a legal entity of Romanian nationality, having its registered office in Str. Episcopiei, Nr. 6, 1st floor, Apartment 01, sector 1, Bucharest, with order number in the Trade Register J40 / 13155/2017, unique fiscal registration code 38002521 (hereinafter "The Room Showroom" or "us"). For the purpose of data protection law, we are an operator when we process your personal data.
Since we are always open to your views and provide you with any additional information you may need regarding the processing of your data, we encourage you to contact the The Room Showroom Data Protection Officer at the data.protection @ theroomshowroom.com or by post or courier at Str. Episcopiei, Nr. 6, 1st floor, Apartment 01, sector 1, Bucharest, to the attention of The Room Showroom Data Protection Officer.
Which categories of personal data we process
In general, we collect your personal data directly from you, so you have control over the type of information you provide us. For example, we receive information from you as follows:
• When you create a The Room Showroom account, please send us: your e-mail address, your first and last name;
• You can add additional information to your personal page (My Account) from The Room Showroom, such as: gender, nickname, mobile phone number, fixed phone number, date of birth, education level, delivery addresses, alternative address -mail, bank card data, etc .;
• When placing an order, you provide us with information such as: the product you want, name and surname, delivery address, billing details, payment method, phone number, bank card data, etc.
We can also collect and then process certain information about your behavior while visiting our website or using the smartphone application to personalize your online experience and provide tailored offers for your profile. we invite you to find out more details in this regard by consulting the section on the processing purposes below.
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data included in the General Data Protection Regulation in special categories of personal data. We also do not want to collect or process data of minors who are under the age of 16.
What are the purposes and basics of the processing
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To provide The Room Showroom services for your benefit
This general purpose may include, as appropriate, the following:
• Creating and managing your account at The Room Showroom;
• Processing orders, including picking, validating, shipping and billing;
• Resolving cancellations or problems of any kind related to an order, to the goods or services purchased;
• Return of products according to the legal provisions;
• Refund of the value of the products according to the legal provisions;
• Provide support services, including giving answers to your Questions about your orders or the The Room Showroom goods and services.
The processing of your data for these purposes is in most cases necessary for the conclusion and execution of a contract between The Room Showroom and you. Certain processing underlying these purposes is also required by applicable legislation, including tax and accounting legislation.
2. To improve our services
We always want to offer you the best online shopping experience. For this, we may collect and use certain information about your buyer's behavior, we may invite you to fill in satisfaction queries subsequent to the completion of an order or we can conduct, directly or with the help of partners, market research and research.
We base these activities on our legitimate interest in doing business, always taking care that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected.
3. For marketing
We want to keep you informed about the best offers for the products / services you are interested in. In this regard, we may send you any type of message (such as: email / SMS / phone / mobile push / webpush / etc.) Containing general and thematic information, information on similar or complementary products you have purchased information about offers or promotions, product information added to the "My Account / My Basket" section or the "Account / Favorites" section or you have shown interest to buy them, as well as other commercial communications such as research market and opinion polls, and we can display personalized recommendations on your website and smartphone. In order to provide you with information of interest to you, we may use certain data about your buyer's behavior (e.g., products viewed / added in wishlist / purchased) to create a profile. We always ensure that these processing is done with respect for your rights and freedoms, and that decisions taken thereon have no legal effects on you and will not affect you to a similar extent to a significant extent.
In most cases, we prioritize marketing communications on your prior consent. You can revoke and withdraw your consent at any time by:
• Accessing the unsubscribe link displayed in the messages you receive from us;
• or by contacting The Room Showroom using the contact details described above.
In some situations, we can base our marketing activities on our legitimate interest in promoting and developing our commercial activity. In any situation where we use information about you for our legitimate interest, we take care and take all necessary measures to ensure that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected. However, you may request us at any time, by the means described above, to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes, following your request.
4. To defend our legitimate interests
There may be situations where we use or transmit information to protect our rights and commercial activity. These may include:
• Measures to protect the website and users of The Room Showroom against cyber attacks:
• Measures to prevent and detect fraud attempts, including transmission of information to competent public authorities;
• Measures to manage various other risks.
The general focus of these types of processing is our legitimate interest in defending our commercial activity, and it is understood that we ensure that all the measures we take guarantee a balance between our interests and your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Also, in some cases, we are working on legal provisions such as the obligation to safeguard the goods and values provided by the applicable legislation in this field.
How long do we keep your personal data
As a general rule, we will store your personal data as long as you have an account in The Room Showroom. You may request us at any time to delete certain information or to close your account, and we will respond to these requests, subject to the preservation of certain information, including after you close your account, in situations where applicable law or legitimate interests impose it.
Who we send your personal data to
As the case may be, we may transmit or give you access to certain personal data of the following categories of recipients:
• courier service providers;
• payment / banking service providers;
• Marketing / telemarketing service providers;
• market research service providers;
• insurance companies;
• IT service providers;
• other companies with whom we can develop joint programs to market our goods and services.
If we have a legal obligation, or if it is necessary to protect our legitimate interest, we can also disclose certain personal data to public authorities.
We ensure that access to your data by third parties private legal entities is carried out in accordance with the legal provisions on data protection and confidentiality of information, based on contracts concluded with them.
In which countries transfer your personal data
We currently store and process your personal data on the territory of Romania.
However, it is possible to transfer some of your personal data to entities located in the European Union or outside the Union, including countries where the European Commission has not recognized an adequate level of personal data protection.
We will always take steps to ensure that any international transfer of personal data is carefully managed in order to protect your rights and interests. Transfers to service providers and other third parties will always be protected by contractual engagements and, as the case may be, by other safeguards, such as standard contract terms issued by the European Commission or certification schemes, such as Privacy Shield for the Protection of Personal Data transferred from within the EU to the United States.
You can contact us at any time, using the contact details listed above, to find out more about the countries where we transfer your data, and the safeguards that we have applied to these transfers.
How do we protect the security of your personal data
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, according to industry standards.
The transmission of your personal data is done using state-of-the-art encryption algorithms and stored on secure servers, while ensuring data redundancy.
To make payments, we use EuPlatesc payment processor services. Any payment information is encrypted using HTTPS technology with TSL 1.2 encryption.
Despite the steps taken to protect your personal data, we would like to draw attention to the fact that the transmission of information via the Internet, generally or through other public networks, is not completely certain, with the risk that data may be seen and used by third parties unauthorized. We can not be responsible for such vulnerabilities of systems that are not under our control.
What rights do you have
The General Data Protection Regulation will recognize a series of rights with respect to your personal data. You may request access to your data, correct any mistakes in our files, and / or you may oppose the processing of your personal data. You can also exercise the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority or to address the court. As the case may be, you also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict your data processing and the right to data portability.
More information about each of these rights can be obtained by consulting the table below.
In order to exercise your rights, you can contact us using the contact details listed above. Please note the following if you wish to exercise these rights:
We take seriously the confidentiality of all records that contain personal data. For this reason, please send us your requests regarding such records using the email address of the The Room Showroom account. Otherwise, we reserve the right to verify your identity by requesting additional information to confirm your identity.
We will not require a fee to exercise any rights with respect to your personal data, unless your request for access to information is unfounded, ie repeated or excessive, in which case we will charge a reasonable amount In such circumstances. We will inform you about any fees applied before you resolve your request.
We propose to respond to any valid requests within a maximum of one month, unless this is particularly complicated or if you have made more requests, in which case we will respond within a maximum of two months. We'll let you know if we'll need more than a month. We may ask if you can tell us exactly what you want to receive or what you are worried about. This will help us to act faster and shorten the response time to your request.
Rights of third parties.
You do not have to respect an application If it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other targeted persons.
You can ask:
• confirm that we process personal data;
• Provide a copy of these data;
• Provide other information about your personal data, such as data we have, what we use, who we divulge, whether we transfer them abroad, and how we protect them, how long we keep them, what rights you have how you can make a complaint from where we obtained your data to the extent that the information has not already been provided to you by this information.
You may ask us to rectify or complete your inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
It is possible to try to verify the accuracy of the data before correcting it.
You may ask us to delete your personal data, but only if:
• they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; or
• You have withdrawn your consent (if the data processing is based on consent); or
• you have a legal right to oppose you; or
• they have been illegally processed; or
• we have a legal obligation to do so.
We have no obligation to comply with your request to delete your personal data if processing of your personal data is required:
• to comply with a legal obligation; or
• for finding, exercising or defending a right in court.
There are certain other circumstances in which we are not obliged to respect your request for data deletion, although these two are the most probable circumstances in which we may refuse this request
Please be aware that before exercising this right, you will be able to download from The Room Showroom account and save all documents related to orders made at The Room Showroom, regardless of whether your billing has been made to you or to another person or entity ( such as: invoices, warranty certificates). If you do not do this before you exercise the right to delete, you will lose all of these documents and the Theroom Showroom will be unable to provide you, as the case may be, because the process of deleting data, The Room Showroom account, with all the data and documents associated with it, is an irreversible process.
Restriction of data processing
You may ask us to restrict the processing of personal data, but only if:
• their accuracy is contested (see rectification section) to allow us to verify their accuracy; or
• processing is illegal, but you do not want the data to be erased; or
• they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, but you need them to find, exercise or defend a right In court; or
• You have exercised the right to oppose you, and checking whether our rights are prevailing is ongoing.
We may continue to use your personal data following a restriction request if:
• we have your consent; or
• to establish, exercise or secure the defense of a right in court; or
• to protect the rights of The Room Showroom or any other natural or legal person.
You may ask us to provide your personal data in a structured format that is currently used and can be read automatically, or you may request that it be "ported" directly to another data operator, but in each case only if:
• processing is based on your consent or on the conclusion or performance of a contract with you;
• processing is done by automatic means.
You may at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, oppose the processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, if you believe that your fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over this interest.
You can also oppose processing of your data for direct marketing purposes (including profile creation) without any reason, in which case we will cease this processing as soon as possible.
Making automated decisions
You can ask that you not be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, but only when that decision:
• produces legal effects on you; or
• affects you in a similar way and to a significant extent.
This right does not apply if the decision that has been reached Following the automatic decision making:
• we are required to conclude or run a contract with you;
• it is authorized by law and there are adequate safeguards for your rights and freedoms; or
• rely on your explicit consent.
You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data. In Romania, the contact data of the data protection supervisor is as follows:
National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing
B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru nr. 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania
Phone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212;
Without prejudice to your right to contact the Surveillance Supervisor at any time, please contact us in advance, and we promise that we will do our best to resolve any issues amicably.
We remind you that you can contact the Theroom Showroom Data Protection Officer at any time by submitting your request in any of the following ways:
¬ by email at: email@example.com or
¬ by post or courier at: Episcopiei, Nr. 6, 1st Floor, Apartment 01, District 1 Bucharest - with mention in the attention of The Room Showroom Data Protection Officer.